Jan Odvarko, Mike Rennie, Hans Hillen
- 1.9 beta phase started
- List of 1.9 blockers
- Extension developers should report any existing problems.
- FIXED offline: Steve will post some Extension API problems on FWG
- Automated Testing - Sebastian working on this.
- JSD2 (not ready for shipping with Firebug yet)
- HTTP Network Monitoring based on Remote Debugging Protocol
- Positive feedback from dev-tools team: Explicit activation is good, not load Firebug at the start time is good
- Memory leaks: more work planned (Honza)
- DONE, User Resolved: Needs to be done: activation problem, Honza will test remotely with the reporter, issue 4875: Firebug is active in unnecessary tab, put "I found a bug" into the report.
- Honza: Documentation needed "Reset All Firebug Options"
- Honza: Still needs to be done: Documentation for Firebug.registerExtension function. Perhaps a blog post about how to create a Firebug extension based on AMD and RequireJS.
- A11y code is mostly related to domplate
- It's hard to reuse domplate templates
- Would be great to have reusable set of widget
- Hans: to do some docs.
- Update the "Customize Shortcut" dialog to cover also shortcuts defined in JS.
- Hans: estimate amount of changes, they could be perhaps included in 1.9 beta.