Jan Odvarko, Steven Roussey
- 1.9 beta 5 this week
- 1.9 final after xmas
- List of blockers
- Next Firebug weekly call: 3rd of January, 2012
1.9 Blockers Progress
- Steven: Issue 4508: New screencasts for Firebug 1.9
- FIXED Issue 3009: Erroneous display of CSS inheritance
- Sebastian to report a related issue (not a blocker)
- FIXED Issue 1189: Display errors of inherited CSS styles in combination with shorthand properties
- FIXED Issue 5019: Editing a variable in the Watch window doesn't work
- Sebastian: Issue 4983: FBTest shows wrong timing
- FIXED Issue 2183: Editing a text node with "Show Full Text" off displays cropped text instead of full text
- Extension Developer extension has reload-chrome feature.
- Could we have such feature in FBTrace?
- Honza to take a look.
- Honza: update Firebug Roadmap wiki page
- Orion text view in the Script panel
- Firecookie part of Firebug distribution
- Delayed Firebug load (not slow down Firebug startup time)
- New Firebug Activation (one Firebug instance per tab)
- Remote HTTP monitoring (based on JSD2 remote protocol)
- Support for restart-less extensions (dynamic panels/modules/... registration)
- Get rid of XUL
Memory Leaks, how to identify objects in CC heap dump?
- Mark all objects in Firebug
- Use a display name for every function (Steven to search for a tool)
- Use class name for every class.