Nobody attended today so, only some notes/news and bunch of questions I have in mind.
- 1.9.1 released
- Fixing crasher on Mac/Linux 32 bit with Firefox 9
- 1.10.0a2 bootstrapped released
- Positive feature feedback
- List of 1.10 blockers
- It should not be possible to detect Firebug: needs FWG discussion
Firebug 1.10 AMD
AMD Improvements: needs FWG discussion
- Replacing RequireJS loader
- Implement packages (e.g. Orion == an independent package)
- Use Dryice for concatenating all the modules into one file and improve load time.
- Firebug Loader could be also divided into more AMD modules that are joined into one Cu module in the release
Firebug 1.10 Boostrapped
- 1.10.restartless branch can we delete from SVN?
- Example bootstrapped extension
- API design for Firebug 1.10 extensions: needs FWG discussion
- Activation needs to adapt delayed-load: needs FWG discussion
Needs to be fixed:
- Issue 5097: FBTest needs to set default UI size
- Issue 5138: FBTest console/api/profile fails.
- Different domains for automated tests
- FWG has bunch of pending membership, what should we do?