Jan Odvarko, Christoph Dorn, Sebastian Zartner
- 1.10.0a3 this week?
- Multiline command line is based on Orion (color syntax).
- List of 1.10 blockers
- It should not be possible to detect Firebug: needs FWG discussion
Firebug 1.10 AMD
AMD Improvements: needs FWG discussion
- Replacing RequireJS loader, Sourcemint
- Also does file concatenating
- Christoph providing working version and examples next week.
- Honza should review before Tuesday's Firebug call
- Implement packages (e.g. Orion == an independent package)
- Firebug Loader could be also divided into more AMD modules that are joined into one Cu module in the release
- Firebug API Backward Compatibility:
- CommonJS Mapping
- Extensions should use "firebug/lib/lib" module
Firebug 1.10 Bootstrapped
- 1.10.restartless branch can we delete from SVN?
- Honza done: Example bootstrapped extension
- Honza todo docs: API design for Firebug 1.10 extensions
- Activation needs to adapt delayed-load: needs FWG discussion
- The logic should be part of the code loaded immediately
- Potential problem with async FB loading (e.g. missed HTTP requests in the Net panel, JSD must be enabled soon)
- FIXED Issue 5138: FBTest console/api/profile fails.
- Test bot "Failures" tab fixed, we should watch it
Needs to be fixed:
- Issue 5097: FBTest needs to set default UI size
- Different domains for automated tests
- FWG has bunch of pending membership, what should we do?
- Email to all asking why to join
- Rules for joining: should be long time FB user, FB extension developer or anyone who wants to contribute to the Firebug project.
Moving to GIT
- Keep SVN working at the same time for at least some period of time.
- Keep Issue list where it is.
- How to manage contributions (pull requests) if there is too many?