Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Christoph Dorn
- 1.10.0a6 this week
- List of 1.10 blockers
- The Style side panel: pseudo-class lock (:hover, :active & :focus)
- Heather Arthur sent a pull request.
- The Net panel
- Image thumbnails
- Independent Net panel repo
- GET/POST could have its own column (see issue 2424)
- Highlight HTTP requests if the page is using HTTPS
- WebKit layout vs. Firebug layout. What is better?
- Module Loader
- Joe Walker forked Firebug and applied DryIce
Hacking on JSD2
- Example Application
- Run in Scratchpad or in FBTrace
- Use a test page
- It's better to use
CSS Pseudo-Class Lock
- The last problem to solve is to "unlock" the locked element as soon as different element is selected.
- Enhancement: Lock and unlock should be available in HTML panel context menu.
- If the user locks another element, should the previous one be unlocked?
- Firebug Command Line: Could we have a help command?
- Related issue: issue 4176
- In some cases there is no option Open Firebug in Firebug Web Developer menu
- Should be covered by issue 5231
- The test-bot needs files from from GIT (bug 734368)