< Firebug | WeeklyUpdates
Jan Odvarko, Joe Walker, Christoph Dorn, Steven Roussey
- There is no way to have a static link for hangout
- What about to switch to Vidyo? (installed on Mozilla server)
- 1.9.2 out (waiting on AMO review)
- 1.10a8 this Friday?
- List of 1.10 blockers
Trace Styles Feature
Sebastian made great progress on issue 2916 and refactored the Computed side panel:
- Infotips for colors, images and fonts
- Persistent scrolling and folding state
- Panel option to only show user-defined styles
- Context menu options to expand / collapse all styles
- Rebased on the web dev tools APIs
- Refactored and centralized code shared between the CSS panel, the Style and the Computed side panel
Good progress on HTTP Monitor.
- Some details related to remote monitoring fixed (e.g. DOMContentLoad and load events properly sent from the server)
- FBTrace remoting (sending FBTrace logs to the client), useful especially for mobile development.
- Started embedding back to Firebug
Firebug Remote Debugging UI
- API for Jetpack based extensions
- Issue 4977: firebug interface package for addon-sdk (jetpack)
- To test you can use jetpack-firebug
- Firebug.registerExtension is not available since the beginning
- Add a new config field 'mainModule' URL to the main module to load
- Clint Talbert, work still in-progress
- Mike: adopting Net panel tests to mochitest.