Jan Odvarko, Joe Walker, Sebastian Zartner, Steven Roussey
- 1.9.2 out (still waiting on AMO review)
- 1.10a8 out
- List of 1.10 blockers
Trace Styles Feature
Sebastian made great progress on issue 2916 and refactored the Computed side panel:
- Computed Side panel is empty when reloading page with local file
- Related to csslogic module
- Style panel context menu missing editing element style option fixed.
- Since Bug 695480 (Remove support for Chrome -> Content leaks) is fixed there doesn't seem to be any zombie compartments any more. Anyone could retest?
- Bug 743930 - Properly sync getfirebug.com with source base from GIT
- Does this make sense?
- We need different folder for different Firebug versions
- Honza: kick off a thread on FWG
- Further details related to remote debugging fixed
Firebug Remote Debugging UI
- Thread in the discussion group
- Honza: start a thread about remote architecture UI and create a wiki page.
- Clint Talbert, work still in-progress
- Mochitest needs Firefox source & build.
- Mike: adopting Net panel tests to mochitest, wait for his results
- It's ok to define more objects in one AMD module
- The file shouldn't be too big (thousands of lines is big)
- Update code style page