Jan Odvarko, Bharath Thiruveedula (also joined, but having hardware problems)
No decisions this time so, I am just summarizing the list of questions and things for discussions...
- Bharath Thiruveedula
- added to FWG newsgroup
- added to Firebug Google+ Circles
- Honza is away next week (6-10 of August)
- Firebug 1.10.1 this week (I'll push to AMO tomorrow)
- Screencasts, any progress anyone?
Issues to fix:
- Issue 5623: New pref to disable/enable delayed Firebug load
- Issue 5035: Add ability to map domain/url path to a file system path for the purpose of opening a file in external editor.
- Issue 5764: Change JSTerm's $ helper function from getElementById to
- I personally like the suggestion, but FWG should discuss/agree.
- Issue 4646: Incorrect marking of lines as executable
- We should use git cherry-pick for backporting
- Implement JSD2
- Note that we need Firefox 16, perhaps 17 to be minimum for Firebug with JSD2 support (Firefox 17 moves to BETA on August 27, 2012)
- Steven, did we help the YSlow team?