Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Steven Roussey, Simon Lindholm
- Firebug 1.11 alpha 1 this/next week
- Firebug 1.10.3 at the end of August (with Firefox 15)
- Faster Release Cycle
- As soon as we have enough new features (~8-10?) let's do the release
- There should be Firebug 1.11 till the end of the year
- Implement JSD2
- Doesn't have to be part of 1.11 (depends how far we can get)
- Honza: we should not duplicate features, which are already available in built-in command line, let's try to keep Firebug unique and different to make users the reason to install it.
- Steven: we can introduce a new global 'firebug' available in the command line, which contains all the built in commands. It would make the built-in command better discoverable.
- firebug = f<tab> (autocompleted)
- f<tab>.<tab> would give you the list
Things we should focus on:
- Better discoverability of built-in commands (autocompletion)
- Autocompletion for Command Editor
- Perhaps, avoid conflicts between built-in CMD API and page API?