Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Steven Roussey, Simon Lindholm
- Firebug 1.11 alpha 1 released
- Firebug 1.10.3 at the end of August (with Firefox 15)
- Honza: Issue 5179: Multiple
- Bharath?: Issue 5418: DOM constants and properties are incorrectly recognized as user-defined properties
- Update the built-in DOM property array.
- Honza: Issue 5623: New pref to disable/enable delayed Firebug load
- Sebastian: Issue 5633: Delete CSS property command keeps the property in the Style tab
- Honza: Issue 5654: Style side panel doesn't display CSS rules after reload
- Create an issue for automatic scanning of built-in DOM properties
- Done: Issue 5856: Automatic scanning of built-in DOM properties
- New feature for 1.11: autocompletion for Command Editor, Simon
- Hints at the end of every expression.
- Other possible features:
- Firebug 1.11 blockers (another source of features)
- Integrate FireCloser into 1.11?
- Next week: discuss what other extension we could integrate.
Wiki pages to follow:
- Honza: Create a wiki with description of the current debugger architecture
- Sebastian: Create a wiki with description of Crossfire architecture.