Jan Odvarko, Simon Lindholm, Christoph Dorn, Farshid Beheshti
- Firebug 1.10.5 waiting for AMO review
- Firebug 1.11a6 next week
- DONE Honza: paste warnings from AMO to Issue 5768: Feedback from 1.10 Review
- Honza: Create a test list of issues failing because of platform problems.
- Not done yet, waiting for Andrew response.
- Issue 5880: Smart cropping of CSS values (contains better solution for CSS value cropping)
- The development needs happen a separate branch.
- Simon will create the branch
- Simon will provide a patch to fix the master
- Simon will provide a list of related commits.
- Some related commits should be ported into the branch.
- Issue 6018: Support for IF tag in Domplate
- Honza: take a look a that
- It should be also easier to debug domplate (move eval at the end of the file)
Last New Features TODO in 1.11
- Simon: Command Editor autocompletion
- Issue 5416: Auto-completion for Command Line API
- Let's see if Simon has time and we can solve related open questions
- Issue 4979: Group console messages
- DONE Honza: review changes
- There are 14 test failures, needs to be fixed. (not all of them related to this issue)
- A little progress on dbg-client.js reusing in Firebug
- Still low priority
- Honza still needs to do this: design and buy some t-shirts
- Zazzle (try again)
- other options: Comboutique, E-shirt.com, MySoti, Printfection.com, PrintShop, RedBubble, Shirtcity, Skreened, Spreadshirt, T-Shirt Monster, Wordans