Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Simon Lindholm, Florent Fayolle
- Firebug 1.11 beta 2 on Friday
- We need to update getfirebug.com/knownfailures
- Bug 800799 - http-on-modify-request now called after JS that started the load is no longer on the stack
- 1.11 green!
- 1.11 on Mac still about 5 failures
- We need Steven!
- Issue 6056: include() follow-ups
- Just minor fixes, should be easy to fix
- Does FirePHP still work with 1.11?
- Christoph is going to take a look
- Issue 5768: Feedback from 1.10 Review
- We need to make a progress with this one
- It should be in the README.md as well
- Issue 5873: Integrate FireClosure
- The feedback is very positive so, FireClosure should be integrated with Firebug. The question is if with 1.11 or 1.12
- Let's start new branch and see if the FireClosure code can be independent
- If yes, we can include in 1.11 and perhaps disable by default
- Otherwise in 1.12
- What is the status?
- Still low priority
- Honza still needs to do this: design and buy some t-shirts
- Zazzle (try again)
- other options: Comboutique, E-shirt.com, MySoti, Printfection.com, PrintShop, RedBubble, Shirtcity, Skreened, Spreadshirt, T-Shirt Monster, Wordans