< Firebug | WeeklyUpdates
Jan Odvarko, Steven Roussey, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm
Next Meeting on January 8th
- Firebug 1.11.1 last week
- Firebug 1.12 alpha 1 in January
- TODO Honza: instructions for
- FIXED Issue 6132: Uploading of user results doesn't work
- Results are pretty stable these days
- Sebastian: Issue 4979: Group console messages
- Honza: review
- Issue 6133: Default include() alias for jQuery
- Honza, Steven: let's try it
- We should discuss again on January with Sebastian and Simon
- There could be one jQuery alias for latest dev stable version
- Issue 6059: Trigger action when include() is done
- Ask the reporter for the real use-case
- Why this feature would be useful?
- Issue 6141: Access Firebug's $ function even if it's already defined on the page
- Let's discuss under the issue
- Datasets, WeakMaps, repObjects
- What's the point of using datasets?
- What's wrong with the repObjects?
- Is patching the
getRepObject()(for dead wrappers exceptions) enough?
- Related: Pull request 63
- Remote Selector
- Bug 819049: JS debugging protocol: provide function names in grips
- Honza: fix in JSD2 branch
- Honza designed and ordered a t-shirt from Zazzle
- Steven: try to create a Zazzle account