< Firebug | WeeklyUpdates
Jan Odvarko, Steven Roussey, Sebastian Zartner, Simon Lindholm, Florent Fayolle
- Firebug 1.11.2
- Honza: ping the AMO reviewers
- Issue 6256: Auto-completion is slow
- Could be part of 1.11.3, together with some other issues?
- Honza: Issue 2434: POST redirect displays wrong content in response
- Honza: Issue 2865: Net panel response blank, if response type is not the requested type
- Honza: Issue 3096: Headers pretty print broken
- Simon: Issue 5416: Auto-completion for Command Line API
- Sebastian, Honza should test the prototype
- Issue 5768: Feedback from AMO Review
- Honza: Issue 4009: XHR messages are different in the Net and Console panel
- Sebastian: properly set labels or 'blocked on' fields on
- Florent: pick up and suggest APIs we really want to change/remove/deprecate
- We need a way how to open autocompletion popup from scratch (Ctrl+Space)
- Honza DONE: Remove the openmrs-core
- Florent: Issue 6232: Firebug hangs at startup on blog.twitter.com
- Honza: review the patch
- Issue 6025: Flash in the Net panel should cover all browser plugins
- Everyone should make a comment (express opinion)
- Honza: using Bug 837723 to keep navigation between the Script panel and other panels working.
- Steven?: talk to the support at zazzle.com about how to create Firebug store.