Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Steven Roussey
- Firebug 1.11.3 final on Friday
- Firebug 1.12 alpha 5, discuss next week
- FIXED TestBot viewer doesn't work in Firefox 23
- We should have a new label for "FBTest" related issues.
- Label for automated tests: automated-test
- Label for FBTest (test harness): FBTest
- We should fix existing labels. Sebastian: for these tests
- Honza: had a session in EDUCAnet today (local high school)
- Topics: Mozilla, Firefox, Open source
- Shell we have a group/spec to maintain console API?
- Sebastian: compare existing console API implementation
- Issue 6133: Default include() alias for jQuery
- Florent: will implement
- Issue 229: Allow event types to be filtered with "Log Events"
- Sebastian has a patch
- Honza test and review
- Issue 6386: console.count() should be based on its title instead of the line it's placed at
- Web inspector has a column info, which helps with the case when there is more console.count() at the same line
- Honza: ask dev-tools team
- The title attribute could be used as an ID.
- Issue 6268: Expose a clean "console" object to the Command Line
- Florent: can start on this
- Issue 5810: Export a variable "firebug" into the command line with the command line api
- Florent: suggesting a patch
- We should discuss again next week
- Should we put only new features into the Road Map table?
- What about important milestones like "Adopt JSD2"?
- Who is the Road Map for? The Firebug user or just FWG?
- Waiting for status from Farshid
- DONE: Properly resuming when Firefox tab is closed for active debugger