< Firebug | WeeklyUpdates
Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Steven Roussey
- Firebug 1.12 beta 7 released last week
- Gal figuring out how to build the project.
- Marian Vlad interested in contribution
- Issue 6079: Make option "Disable Browser Cache" also available when the Net panel is disabled
- Issue 5224: Option "Disable Browser Cache" doesn't revert when Net panel is disabled or Firebug is inactive
- We should not affect global settings and not revert back if Firebug is disabled.
- We can set every request to not use the browser cache (would apply to the current page only)
- There could be a collision between new logic and the global settings.
- Let's discuss again next week.
- Issue 5353: Integrate CodeMirror instead of Orion editor
- This should be the main issue related to CM integration
- Farshid should be the owner since he is the main developer
- We should close Issue 5175: Integrate Orion as replacement for the Script panel UI - as WONT FIX
- Issue 6476: Avoid setting innerHTML where applicable
- Sebastian: report an issue for Str.escape APIs refactoring
- Steven: helping with explaining all the API
- Related task: make sure pane.html is loaded from resource:
- Honza: Waitting for email from Mark Goodwin
- Moving Firediff, Fireformat and Firefocus issues to github; to Kevin Decker's repo
- Move also all issue list into the github.com repo
- Bug 631022 - Enable new Features of getfirebug.com MediaWiki 1.16
- We need to update the wiki installation (keep couple of extensions we have)
- We need to keep the current vector skin (we can fix this ourselves).
- In the second step we can ask for new extensions
- Honza: ask Dave for help
- Issue 6476: Change directive for sourceURL
- We should fix and update docs
- Issue 6485: Allow to track page reflows
- New Firefox APIs work pretty well
- We should think how to use it in Firebug
- Various reports say Firefox is slow
- Bug 848665 - Enormous amounts of CPU time spent in ScriptFrameIter
- Bug 876075 - Firefox 21 slows down JSD and page load performance
- Bug 875797 - Firefox 21 take long time compiling LESS CSS runtime with less-1.3.3.min.js
- Honza: analyze diff between 1.11.2 and 1.11.3
- Issue 6451: Pseudo-element rules not applying to elements are displayed
- Still some related problems
- Honza: take a look
- Issue 6457: Group pseudo-element rules
- Honza: take a look
- Simon suggesting to backport
- Only two failures:
- Adopting FBTest API
- example/scriptExample1 works!
- Experimenting with Profiler API