Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm
- Firebug 1.12.2
- still waiting for review
- We need 1.12.3 (to fix FirePHP console messages), could be out in couple of weeks
- Firebug 1.13 alpha 3
- Honza: on Friday
- Issue 6791: Add cookie breakpoint break notification
- Display the notification for everything but standard JS breakpoints
- At some point we can use limit notification UI for this
- See screenshot: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=4144#c10
- Issue 6740: Display registered MutationObservers for an element
- We should yet discuss whether to display event listeners and mutation observers from the element-parent chain.
- Honza: create a test case
- Issue 6810: Move the __fb_scopedVars helper onto the command line object
- TODO: Florent or Simon
- Issue 5321: Command Line API not available when stopped in the debugger
- Florent: the help command doesn't work.
- Everyone: more JSD2 related reports, please!
- Everyone: write down JSD2 related problems even if we don't have STR.
- Add them to the wiki: https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/JSD2_Adoption
- Issue 6790: Browser hangs in memory when restarting while the debugger is halted
- We need to resume the backend properly when browser window is closed.
- Djalil: working on this
- Use 'dbg' prefix for Debugger.Object variables.
- Do not use one letter prefixes in general.
- Honza: fix test bot
- Everyone: run test suite regularly
- Issue 6702: Improve design of the search options popup window
- We could yet improve the placeholder text
- The Script panel lost the hint for "jump to line"
- Issue 6557: Font previews don't work
- Honza: review changes
- Bug 823840 - AMO is offering wrong add-on version
- Honza: take a look, change max. version
- Bug 815603 - JSD.pause and unPause is slow
- Causes Firebug slowness (JSD1 problem)
- Honza: try to get this one fixed in the platform
- Sebastian: create an issue for:
- new FAQ entry, why tab switching is slow
- Message in disabled Script panel, JSD1 is slow
- Update Known issue page
- Display a message in the Console panel?
- Display a message it'll be fixed in upcoming version