Jan Odvarko, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Jakob Kaltenbrunner
- Firebug 1.12.4
- Patch for Issue 6086
- Simon: suggestion for the new warning message
- Honza: do final release (no beta)
- Should log messages of console.log() and console.debug() have the same level?
- Do voting at the next meeting
- FWG thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/firebug-working-group/pR-hRWm5Tsg
- Both is using logFormatted: logFormatted(arguments, "log/debug", true)
- Mihai's response for hooking the built-in console object.
- Florent: create an issue in our issue list
- As soon as we know what API we want we can create bugzilla issue.
- Test the jsd2 branch
- Breakpoints, persistence, correction
- Debugging, stepping
- Watch panel, user expressions
- Commandline line (also while halted at a breakpoint)
- There are failures, we should fix them
- Honza: started a tread on FGW.
- Simon fixes bunch of issues
- We should provide feedback.
- Simon: post some instructions how to test the patch in to the pull request.
- Others: test, follow Simon's instructions.