Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Jakob Kaltenbrunner, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Firebug 1.13 alpha 5 is out
- Release Firebug 1.12.5 (with fix for Issue 6942)
- Bug 815603: JSD.pause and unPause is slow
- All implemented, we are ready to go.
- Bug 931752: Webfonts are still cached when the browser cache is disabled
- Honza: Ask again in the bug.
- Issue 6957: Inspector shortcut (Accel+Shift+C) conflicts with the built-in DevTools shortcut
- Needs to be in 1.12.5
- Honza: fix
- Issue 6923: Reimplement PixelPerfect in Firebug
- Built-in pixel-perfect features gives us the opportunity to be different.
- We should also integrated NetExport
- We should make sure these little features are not annoying
- We basically agree that pixel-perfect should be integrated (just )
- Related issue: Issue 4547
- We can also introduce restartless extension and make them more discoverable. but still the code maintenance is harder.
- Issue 6898: Ask for an API to extend the hooked console Object
- Sebastian: will provide a feedback
- Issue 6913: FBTest - Remote Command Execution
- Honza: take a look at it
- Issue 55: Auto-completion for Command Editor
- Sebastian: we should improve UI (more like cmd line)
- Sebastian: will open a new issue + reuse Command Line Popup UI (font size should be bigger).
- Simon: we need to change firebugui/codemirror-showhint.css
- We need to test tab key
- showCompletionPopup could be reused, but we probably want to have two different options.
- Let's test if first and see how it works
- It's on JSD2 branch
- Issue 6740: Display registered MutationObservers for an element
- Simon: Will try to fix, it's just a wrapper problem
- Issue 6855: Display the returned value or the exception thrown
- Honza: do some docs related to providers
- Review the changes
- Issue 6857: Give the ability to modify the returned value
- Sebastian: defer this feature
- Issue 6851: Show the index in the output of console.table() Localize "(index)" column?
- Do we need the "(index)" label at all?
- Chrome: displays the column all the time
- We should discuss again
- Florent: sum the options in the bug report
- Coding Style: variable name for "number of contexts"
nbContextsis not enough
- We still need more testing
- Honza: refactoring the DOM panel
Simon: could anyone review my HTML auto-completion patches?