< Firebug | WeeklyUpdates
Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Simon Lindholm, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
Next Meeting: 7th of January 2014
- Firebug 1.12.6
- Florent to backport: Issue 7036: Firebug bugs when updating the DOM every 29 ms or less
- Simon to backport: Issue 6842: Closure inspection is broken in Fx27
- Already ported issues
- Honza: 13/12/21 - 14/01/01 (mostly available)
- Sebastian: this week, but mostly available
- Issue 7044: Can we get source lines even when Script panel is disabled?
- No, the debugger must be enabled.
- Issue 7030: The debugger should not be enabled when the Script panel is disabled
- Issue 7039: Script panel activation status not shown in Firebug button tooltip
- Honza working on these
- Do we need the third state for the Start Button icon when we have JSD2? (We introduced this for JSD1 in 1.12.5.)
- Can we get the source line without switching to the web console APIs? (do the same as Mihai).
- We can also use the tabCache (used already for "source edit", net panel, ...)
- Issue 7053: Create unified design for toolbar buttons
- Sebastian: great work!
- Honza: use a little gray triangle (SVG) for status path separator => report a bug
- Issue 6993: The start button icon looks weird in Australis Nightly build
- Honza: fix this
- Use monospace font on OSX
- Sebastian: create an issue report
- Issue 7058: Command editor toggle button shift one pixel vertically when opened
- Simon: change the height on Linux
- Florent: should review
- Honza: created a wiki page
- Issue 1705: Make Firebug Colors customizable
- We want to have a dark theme.
- We could allow customized theming.
- Probably not for the next release, but afterwards
From last week
- Issue 6991: Ctrl+Shift+C conflicts with Firefox DevTools' Inspector
- Sebastian: Working patch available (only Mutation Observer needs to be removed when Firebug is disabled)
- Shall we use
setTimeoutor the Mutation Observer?
- Simon: Performance issues using Mutation Observers? Sebastian asking here: https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/firefox-dev/2013-December/001243.html
- Honza: ask again
- Discuss again next meeting