Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Joe Walker, Steven Roussey, Jakob Kaltenbrunner
Meeting Agenda: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firebug
- Honza: Easter holidays (Friday 18/04 and Monday 21/04)
- Firebug 2 beta 2?
- We could do beta on Thursday
- Honza: ping me about ideas for blog post topic (related to new features in Firebug 2)
Firebug 2 Extension Compatibility
- We should check the list we have
- Sebastian: get link to the old stylesheet
Firebug 2 Blockers
- Issue 7127: Fix "Break On All Errors" in regard of "Break On Exceptions" and "Ignore Caught Exceptions"
- Should be fixed
- Break on All errors is still enabled in 1.12.8 works
- What if the "ignore caught exception" wouldn't influence the Break on All errors (as temp solution).
- We can move "ignore caught exception" into the Console panel.
- We can move "break on all errors" into the Script panel.
- Make an option that ignores timeouts when Break on Next is activated.
- Florent: file an issue
- Issue 7203: A throbber should appear when setting a breakpoint in the Console panel
- Farshid: focus on this one
- Issue 7204: Having an error breakpoint set while 'Break On Exceptions' is checked causes the script execution to stop twice
- Honza: analyze this
- Issue 7301: Debugger breaks on no more existing breakpoint
- Issue 7340: Undefined context if closed tab is reopened
- Issue 7336: Can't set a breakpoint since client thread is out of sync
- We don't have STRs for those.
- Sebastian: Translation and preference naming rules
- short description for each translation (may be grouped)
- use camel case with lower case initial
- don't use underscores or hyphens
- <key name> for global translations, <module>.<key name> for module specific translations
Firebug strategy & e10s
- Everyone: join the discussion
Strategy suggestions: See next week's meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firebug/WeeklyUpdates/2014-04-22