Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Joe Walker, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil, Simon Lindholm, Christoph Dorn
Florent: 6/6 to 6/10
- Firebug 2 beta 4
- Released last Friday
- Commits: https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/list?can=2&q=status%3Acommit
- We want another beta on Friday as usual
- We might want to have 1.12.9
- Australis support
Firebug 1.12 blockers
- Do we need 1.12.9?
- Issue 6557: Font previews don't work
- We don't want to port to 1.12
- Florent did great progress
- Issue 6993: The start button icon looks weird in Australis Nightly build
- We might want to fix this
- Honza: post screenshot from windows
Firebug 2 Blockers
- Issue 5440: Integrate EventBug into Firebug
- Let's integrate
- Florent and Sebastian: please comment fast ;-)
- Honza: read through and comment too.
- We want this!
- Non-element events are an open issue. Where/how to display them? Sebastian: file a new issue for this.
- Sebastian: Create a list of extensions we want to test with Firebug 2
- Sebastian: prepare new list
- Honza: review new list
- Farshid: what is the status?
- 1.12 updated to 2.0 breaks the Firebug button
- Breakpoint doesn't hit in closures
- Platform issue: Bug 1002456
- Issue 6834: Move console grouping repeat number to front of output
- Several people complained about that in the past - Sebastian
- We want it for 2.0 only if it's easy to fix
- Code styling: use [Fx<number>] pattern for comments involving Firefox versions
- Code styling: use [BGZ<number>] pattern for comments involving Bugzilla numbers
- Shortened links: https://bugzil.la/<number>
- Clearer definition for xxx comments
- Represents a personal comment
- Is rather temporary
- Identifies a problem to solve
- Put that points somewhere on the wiki
- Always use version labels?
- Yes, even for enhancements, so we have a reference what was the current Firebug version at that moment.
- We think it's nicer to avoid them in most cases, it's more consistent with current coding style and makes things easier to understand.
- Tests cause unresponsive script dialog/Firefox crashes
- Sebastian: Create issue and report in Bugzilla
Round table discussion
- Honza: suggesting DevTools SDK
Topics for the next meeting
- Issues blocked by issue 5421
- Platform: 5802, 5986, 7055
- Bug: 1619, 2476, 2912, 4646, 5176, 6205
- Enhancement: 1238, 2856, 2423, 3639, 4523, 4885, 4995, 6947
- Arguable: 1185, 1700
- Review those
- Extension list to test with 2.0
- e10s and the future
- Make a progress with the documents