Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Joe Walker, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil, Simon Lindholm, Christoph Dorn
- Sebastian: vacations for 4 weeks in June
- Firebug 2 beta 6
- Depends on Issue 5440, Simon: should be done this week.
- Honza, Florent: comment on the issue
- Issue 1420: Add an option to hide an element
- Sebastian's comment about options: https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=7155#c13
- Everyone should read through the comments
- Strip away copyrighted ICC profile (#140)
- Florent: related to an image
- Sebastian: will fix it
- Sebastian: Create a list of extensions we want to test with Firebug 2
- Honza: start testing
- Others should start, too
- Farshid: What is the status?
- Issue 6834: Move console grouping repeat number to front of output
- Sebastian: work out a new mockup
- Issue 6557: Font previews don't work
- Florent: working on this, make progress this week
New bug triage
- Issues blocked by issue 5421
And action should be taken on:
- Issue 1619: Option to log function call missing from context menu
- We could fix this
- Honza: test this one
- Issue 4646: Incorrect marking of lines as executable
- Honza: test this one
- Issue 5176: "Step Over" misbehaves with recursive functions
- Sebastian: test it
- Issue 1185: When Firebug is enabled, Firefox uses huge amounts of memory and CPU
- Wait for Firebug 2 and close it afterwards.
- We can also close two related blocking issues
- Please say so in the issue when closing them, otherwise people may get the wrong impression
- Issue 1700: 'Inspect in DOM panel' for variables during script suspension broken
- Honza: take a look
Topics for the next meeting
- Issue 7022: Add a button for enabling Responsive Design View
- Simon: Source lines with Script panel disabled.
- Is this a blocker?
Round table discussion:
- Honza: suggesting DevTools SDK
- Florent: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ALR7awu8nOJFQKFS6DLlMkXBOdjWI8kkf1Agl_QoYlc/edit
- Sebastian: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vmf_Eqb0fdfPkzn73zPxbajzb32eq8Q8jBitsWgsSFA/edit?usp=sharing
- Simon: provide more info about the e10s workaround for Firebug
- Ideally, it should be part of Sebastian's document
- Honza: stepping down as the team leader after Firebug 2 release and leaving the team eventually and fully focusing on DevTools SDK. Sebastian agreed to lead the team.