Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Joe Walker, Christoph Dorn, Steven Roussey
Firebug 2 Release
- Firebug 2 final next Tuesday!
- Honza: planning to blog for: getfirebug.com, utest.com, softwareishard.com, bughuntress.com
- AMO review (planning in advance with Jorge)
- Honza: getfirebug.com updated with new features (blocked by Bug 1019051)
- All: make sure our wiki is up to date with Firebug 2
- All: ping Honza if you want to make sure a new feature is mentioned in a blog post.
- Simon: planning to do the wiki docs for the Events panel
- Issue 7445: Check extensions for breakage in combination with Firebug 2.0
- Honza: put list of contributors in etherpad
- Honza: create "firebug2.0" branch
- Florent: will have a blog ready next week Tuesday, we can blog there too.
- Firebug 2.1 will probably follow soon
- Issue 7155: Add a shortcut for toggling an element's display
- Issue 6341: Addition of "display" property in Layout Side Panel
- Issue 7044: Source lines in console should be shown even when Script panel is disabled
- Honza continues leading the team
- Honza: created a new repo:
- installation steps would be great
- Simon: I'm not 100% enthusiastic, but it's an okay decision
- Christoph: already working on an extension (tty console, socket.io)
- Joe: we can use Mozilla infrastructure for testing (tests based on Jetpack)
- Planning: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firebug-next
- We should have a great demo done for the meeting in London!
- Next steps:
- All: prototyping Firebug 3, Firebug theme, SDK
- Things to reimplement in Firebug 3, suggestions:
- Florent: Command Editor
- Florent: Event side panel
- Simon: .% syntax for the command line
- Simon: "Use in Command Line" (as part of devtools?)
- See more: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/firebug-next