Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Honza: 23-24th of July till 10th of August
- Joe: on vacations this week
- Firebug 2.0.2 still waiting for review
- Honza: working on this.
- Farshid, status?
- Honza: ping Farshid in the issue report
- Issue 7301 (Debugger breaks on no more existing breakpoint)
- Honza: there seems to be another problem with displaying a (function) script
- Honza: should take a look.
- Florent: Implement Trace.to and Trace.toError() #1
- Let's use TraceError.syserr()
TraceError.sysout()works like now and
TraceError.syserr()expects just the exception object and generates the entire message.
- Honza: file a new issue.
- Farshid: Implement localization API #12
- Jakob: Toolbox options button is not visible #3
- Djalil: New Firebug theme option in Toolbox options theme #2
- We merge to the master and close.
- Request for new API: Bug 1038562 - New API: Implementation of a new theme
- Djalil: Properly style inspector icon #9
- Honza: review the patch
- Honza: Loosing theme after multiple open/close devtools #33
- Take a look at this.
- Thomas: Inspector panel toolbar doesn't support Firebug theme #22
- pushed in the master already.
- Florent: Server side logging #23
- Florent will work on this (after the tracing support)
- Existing issue: https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=1714
- Custom Console output: https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Tools/Web_Console/Custom_output
Required platform API:
- Bug 1035707 - New API: Customizing webconsole logs
- Bug 1035742 - New API: WalkerFront.getObjectActorFromNodeActor()
- Bug 1036949 - New API: MarkupView customization
- Bug 1037386 - New API: Tooltip customization
- Bug 1038562 - New API: Implementation of a new theme
- Firebug theme
- Support for jQuery
- Server side logging