Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil, Farshid Beheshti, Simon Lindholm, Christoph Dorn
- Honza: 23th of July till 10th of August
- Firebug 2.0.2 released
- Farshid: how would we apply mode asynchronously?
- Perhaps we should ask the CM author.
- Sebastian: help Farshid
- We should try hard to avoid the option (users don't use options usually)
- Issue 7596: Command line is broken on Nightly
- It isn't reproducible on Nightly.
- Simon: only on Linux?
- Try fresh profile.
- Issue 7597: console API is broken on Nightly
- Patches from Simon
- Somebody should tests and review
- Issue 7301: Debugger breaks on no more existing breakpoint
- a new problem with one liner script?
- It would deserve a new issue report.
- Firebug theme
- Support for jQuery
- Server side logging
- Florent: Enhance Options tab in the Tracing Console #42
- Florent: erver side logging enhancement #23
- We can use JSON for the data structure
- Thomas: theming of the Console and Inspector panel
- Honza: Integrate with gDevTools.registerTheme (bug 1038562) #39
- Sebastian: theming?
- Honza: report a new issue for tracing console, prettify stack frame URLs
Required platform API: