Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Honza: Release Firebug 2.0.3 ASAP
- Issue 7615: Event handler script replaces inline script source
- Issue 7598: Disabled breakpoints in evaled scripts are not really disabled
- Florent: Fixed
- Issue 7621: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for trace.js:55
- Florent: Do more analyses
- Issue 7597: Console API is broken on Nightly
- Simon: Fixed
- Farshid: Fixed
- Honza: check this out
- Issue 7620: Command Line grabs focus when anchor link is clicked
- Honza: take a look
- Firebug theme
- Support for jQuery
- Server side logging
- Issue 42: Enhance Options tab in the Tracing Console
- Florent: Doing progress
- Issue2: Prettifying stack frame URLs
- Anyone is interested?
- Issue 23: Server side logging
- What protocol should we use?
- Issue 37: Selected element in the Inspector panel isn't visible
- Sebastian: has a patch
- Jakob: what is the status? Should we use the patch?
- Issue 44 Properly style Command Line
- Sebastian: fixed
- Thomas: theming of the Console and Inspector panel
- Honza: ping Thomas
- Honza: pick a new bug for Djalil
- Issue 48 Create a launch.sh script to launch Firefox + Firebug
- Honza: make a comment
- Honza: copy my scripts in the report
- Sebastian: Test theme switching
- Focus on Console and Inspector panel, we need those for the new features (jQuery & server side logging features)
- As soon as Console and Inspector panels are good enough let's move to the other panels (the Network panel is the other candidate).
- Prepare summary of Firebug gaps (in Etherpad)
- Honza: kick off a thread on FWG
- Should every gap between Firebug and the DevTools be implemented?
- Florent: We should ask for them at Uservoice.
- Honza: ask Joe