Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Firebug 2.0.4
- Honza: release tomorrow
- STARTED Issue 7621: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for trace.js:55
- Florent: merge with the master (or Sebastian if Florent doesn't have a time)
- Issue 6557: font previews don't work
- Should go into 2.0.5
- Patch already there (from Florent), needs review.
- Firebug theme (top priority now)
- Server side logging
- Support for client side library
- Finish the Firebug theme is the top priority now
- Honza: file new meta-issue for Network panel theming + blocking issues
- Sebastian: file new meta-issues for other panels' theming + blocking issues
- Djalil: Issue 61: Move debugger options into the tab-options menu
- Florent: Issue 23: Server side logging
- Honza + Nicolas: index.js introduced, it injects
FBTraceinto every module (including JetPack modules)
- Honza: create github.com wiki page: Tips and Tricks (how to use the tracing console)
- Support for JPM doesn't work properly yet.
- Nicolas: Any issue to assign?
- Simon: Issue 15: DomTree items are not expandable (How to solve the content privileges limitation?)
- Thomas: Any issue to assign?
- Issue 68: Inject
FBTraceinto every Jetpack and Firebug module automatically
- Nicolas: FIXED!
- Issue2: Prettifying stack frame URLs
- Farshid: status?
- Issue 37: Selected element in the Inspector panel isn't visible
- Jakob: status?
- Issue 47: Properly style Completion List Popup
- Sebastian: working on this
- Issue 54: Properly style side panel resizer
- Kartik: status?
- Bug 1019051: SVN isn't synced with getfirebug.com
- Sebastian: check the problem first
- Honza: ping someone if the problem persists