Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Firebug 2.0.4 release
- Two reports about Start Button being gone.
- We can't reproduce, let's wait for more info.
- The home page doesn't display the last blog post
- The page doesn't have the correct fav icon
- Honza: take a look
- Issue 7655: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for sourceTool.js
- Florent: having a patch
- Issue 7654: Don't use LoadContextInfo.default for opening HTTP cache entries
- Honza: started
- Issue 6557: font previews don't work
- Honza: take a look, let's see how safe Florent's patch is.
- Seems that it's not that big issue (users not complaining)
- If we don't want to use the patch, let's remove the tooltip.
- The same for font preview in the Net panel (Issue 6568: Font viewer is broken).
- Firebug theme (top priority now)
- Server side logging
- Support for client side library
- The built-in DevTools and the third party libraries
- Sebastian create an issue: set Firebug theme as the default after installation.
- Why do we need to use the Mozilla code style instead of our own one? * * We want to share code experience with others
- Should we use milestones to create blocking relations between issues? ** yes!
- What Firebug features would be added even if the Firebug theme wasn't applied?
- They should be hidden (we don't have to have three CSS).
- Djalil: Issue 61: Move debugger options into the tab-options menu
- Florent: Issue 23: Server side logging
- Summarize: done, missing, blockers
- Honza: help
- Issue2: Prettifying stack frame URLs
- Farshid: status?
- Issue 37: Selected element in the Inspector panel isn't visible
- Jakob: status?
- Issue 47: Properly style Completion List Popup
- Sebastian: working on this
- Issue 54: Properly style side panel resizer
- Kartik: status?