Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm, Farshid Beheshti, Belakhdar Abdeldjalil
- Firebug 2.0.4 release
- The home page doesn't display the last blog post
- The page doesn't have the correct fav icon
- Honza: take a look
- Issue 7654: Don't use LoadContextInfo.default for opening HTTP cache entries
- Honza: still in-progress, waiting for response from Jan Bambas
- Issue 6557: font previews don't work
- Let's show a hint within the Style side panel in a tooltip for web fonts that they are not supported.
- The same for the font preview in the Net panel (Issue 6568: Font viewer is broken) - remove the extra tab.
- Issue 7655: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for sourceTool.js
- Florent: having a patch, it should be merged into the master
- Firebug theme (top priority now)
- Server side logging
- Support for client side library
- Honza: create an agenda for Firebug meeting
- Others think about topics to discuss
- As soon as we having basic list, kick off a thread on FWG
- Use only the 'london' milestone.
- Djalil: Issue 61: Move debugger options into the tab-options menu
- Florent: Issue 23: Server side logging
- Summarize: done, missing, blockers
- Honza: help
- Issue2: Prettifying stack frame URLs
- Farshid: status?
- Issue 37: Selected element in the Inspector panel isn't visible
- Jakob: status?
- Sebastian: Issue 47: Properly style Completion List Popup
- Issue 54: Properly style side panel resizer
- Kartik: status?
- Simon: Issue 15: DomTree items are not expandable