Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Simon Lindholm, Florent Fayolle, Joe Walker
No meeting next week. Summary of the work week will follow the week after - at the next meeting: 7th of October.
- Firebug 2.0.4 release
- The home page doesn't display the last blog post
- Honza: FIXED
- The page doesn't have the correct fav icon
- Honza: take a look
- Issue 7654: Don't use LoadContextInfo.default for opening HTTP cache entries
- Honza: still waiting for response from Jan Bambas
- Issue 6557: font previews don't work
- Let's show a hint within the Style side panel in a tooltip for web fonts that they are not supported.
- The same for the font preview in the Net panel (Issue 6568: Font viewer is broken) - remove the extra tab.
- Issue 7655: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for sourceTool.js
- Florent: will merged it into the master
- Issue 7201: (Re-)implement //# sourceURL
- Could cause performance issues, we need to test
- There is also a related Bugzilla bug
- Firebug theme (top priority now)
- Server side logging
- Support for client side library
Round table discussion:
- Farshid: Prettifying stack frame URLs #2 (tracing-console)
- Honza or Simon will take a look and help Farshid
- Florent: Server side logging #23
- Honza: help start implementing the actor
London Meeting Agenda:
- Feature areas dedicated to developer tools extensions (like e.g. 3rd party
- How Firebug.next can contribute to (be part of) the Developer Browser edition.
- Communication strategy. The entire Firebug community should
- API for dynamic actors installation (the Jetpack team) and other platform blockers.
- Firebug.next planning/milestones/road map (when Firebug 3 alpha 1 is ready etc.).
- Put more ideas into the Etherpad!
- Platform bugs
- Bug 1065259: ////# sourceURL is not recognized as source URL
- Bug 981987: [jsdbg2] |Debugger.Source.prototype.displayURL| is not available within the |Debugger.onNewScript| hook for |new Function| scripts
- Directory structure (skinning and localization)
- Bug 859058: Implement "Copy as HAR" and "Save all as HAR"
- Monday: Travel day
- Tuesday: official start, bunch of meetings/demos
- Wednesday: ?
- Thursday: ?
- Friday: end of the work week!
- Saturday: Travel day