Jan Odvarko, Sebastian Zartner, Simon Lindholm, Florent Fayolle, Farshid Beheshti
- Issue 7671: GCLI integration is broken
- Sebastian will try Joe's suggestion
- Issue 7654: Don't use LoadContextInfo.default for opening HTTP cache entries
- Honza: still waiting for response from Jan Bambas
- Issue 7201: (Re-)implement //# sourceURL
- Sebastian: Has a patch, needs review.
- Issue 7469: HTML structure collapses when it's changed
- Simon: looking at this
- Issue 6557: font previews don't work
- Let's show a hint within the Style side panel in a tooltip for web fonts that they are not supported.
- The same for the font preview in the Net panel (Issue 6568: Font viewer is broken) - remove the extra tab.
- Issue 7655: Script panel causes 'Unresponsive script' dialog for sourceTool.js
- Florent: in the master now
- Firebug theme (top priority now)
- Issue 2: Prettifying stack frame URLs (Farshid)
- Honza: take a look at this and also contact Farshid through email.
- New milestone: alpha
- Work week summary
- What is the problem for Kartik to run Firebug.next?
- Use the same colors for Network panel timeline as other devtools (Honza: ask Paul if there are any plans).
London Work Week Summary
- Firebug.next progress last week
- PATCH Bug 977443 - Implement an actor that defines new actors
- Server side logging tested on mobile
- Several theme bugs fixed
- Firebug.next discussions & plans
- Two meetings with Mozilla representatives (features, communication)
- colors layout, new features, experiments, no UX changes
- Theming is the top priority
- Firebug.next distributed in the product (new theme option)
- Angelina offered help with public anouncements
- Push on shipping Firebug.next to get feedback
- Firebug 3 alpha 1 should be available for DevBrowser edition
- Firebug SDK for other DevTools extensions