Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle, Simon Lindholm
- Firebug 2.0.7 released
- e10s detection code fixed
- Issue 7679: A preference to enable/disable the syntax highlighting inside the Scipt panel.
- TODO Remove Swarms from getfirebug.com
- Honza: take a look
- We need to notify users with e10s off after some time saying to switch it back on + upgrade to Firebug 3. Honza: file a bug.
- FireQuery is breaking Firebug
- Honza: take a look?
- Milestone: beta (January 30)
- We are driven by e10s progress
- We should think about how to support existing Firebug extension developers and make the transition into Firebug 3 + e10s world easier.
- Honza: working on dynamic actor registration e10s support
- Bug 1107888 - e10s support for dynamic actor registration
- Firebug 3 features
- Let's identify successful Firebug 2 extensions and think about supporting them (as separate extensions or built in Firebug 3 features).
- Firebug 3 alpha 5 released
- We have new release notes linking to XPI fixed issues
- We want more posts on hacks.mozilla.org and getfirebug.com
- Honza: unit test API progress
- We should put our test API into NPM modules, publish and blog about it.
- The telemetry data coming from addons are uploaded but not publicly available.
- Honza: find a way how to access it
- Decision has not been made, but people like it.
- How to run extensions
- JPM is good, but
- New API in Firefox
- Tracing allocations API (demo on MDN)
- Support for HAR is now in Firebug 3
- Issue labels:
- platform (a platform issue)
- feature (a new feature e.g. on the platform)
- gap? (is this feature a firebug gap or not). We need some suggestions how to call this label.
- Do bug triage on the next meeting
- There are three weeks Christmas gap before January meeting.
- Florent: FBTrace support + waiting reviews on the platform
- Honza: Platform API, actors and SDK theming
- Aakash: https://github.com/firebug/firebug.next/issues/122
- Farshid: ?
- Djalil: Move option to see all fonts used by a page to Fonts side panel options menu #188
- Kartik: Properly style console.table() output #136
- Simon: ?
- bmdeveloper: Scope label has wrong background #229