Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle, Farshid Beheshti
Next meeting: 6th or January 2015
- We need to notify users with e10s off after some time saying to switch it back on + upgrade to Firebug 3.
- What should be the logic?
- Honza review: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/firebug-working-
- Florent's patch for Issue 7721
- Next milestone: beta, alpha 6 released
- Support existing Firebug extension developers and make the transition into Firebug 3 + e10s world easier.
- Identify and implement necessary API
- Set of examples showing how to use new API (https://github.com/firebug/devtools-extension-examples)
- Documentation (e.g. blog posts)
- Honza: working on dynamic actor registration e10s support
- DONE Bug 1107888 - e10s support for dynamic actor registration
- Follow up: https://github.com/firebug/firebug.next/issues/232
- new lib/core/rdp module: https://github.com/firebug/firebug.next/commit/0ebef259a131040678cda17822c937b38edd2196
- Firebug 3 features
- Let's identify successful Firebug 2 extensions and think about supporting them (as separate extensions or built in Firebug 3 features).
- From other meetings: identify top ten extension list
- list of fixed issues in alpha 6 doesn't work
- Honza: unit test API progress
- We should put our test API into NPM modules, publish and blog about it.
- The telemetry data coming from addons are uploaded but not publicly available.
- Honza: find a way how to access it
- Decision has not been made, but people like it.
- How to run extensions
- JPM is good, but
- New API in Firefox
- Tracing allocations API (demo on MDN)
- Support for HAR is now in Firebug 3
- More progress necessary (people are asking about NetExport)
- One bug reported: https://github.com/firebug/netexport/issues/14
- Support for tracing from content child process #241
- TypeError: this.panel.hidePopup is not a function Stack #242
- Florent: Support for tracing from content child process #241
- Honza: Platform API, actors, Net Export, list top ten extensions
- Aakash: https://github.com/firebug/firebug.next/issues/122
- Farshid: Use built-in source editor component #196
- Djalil: ?
- Kartik: Properly style console.table() output #136
- Simon: ?
- bmdeveloper: DONE Scope label has wrong background #229