Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle
- We need to notify users with e10s off after some time saying to switch it back on + upgrade to Firebug 3.
- What should be the logic?
- Florent's patch for Issue 7721
- Issue 7724: Firebug Breakpoint exception in current FF Nightly
- Honza: take a look again in Nightly
- Next milestone: beta, alpha 6 released
- Honza: release Firebug 3 alpha 7 this week
Top Ten Firebug 2 Extension List
- YSlow + PageSpeed
- Illuminations for Developers for Firebug
- Honza: Several devtools extension examples showing how to use new API already available (https://github.com/firebug/devtools-extension-examples)
- There is also HelloReact showing how to use web libs to build an extension.
- Honza: analyze necessary platform API
- Honza: FBTrace support for child processes
- Honza: blogging about "Extending DevTools"
- Honza: continue with NetExport porting to Firebug.next
- Honza: find a way how to access online data
- How to run extensions
- Honza check out: https://github.com/Gozala/jpm-addon