Jan Odvarko, Florent Fayolle, Alistair Laing, Christoph Dorn
- We need to notify users with e10s off after some time saying to switch it back on + upgrade to Firebug 3.
- Florent's patch for Issue 7721
- Issue 7724: Firebug Breakpoint exception in current FF Nightly
- Honza: setBreakpoint must be called on SourceActor (new API)
- See more: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1105493#c4
- Honza: release Firebug 3 alpha 8 this week
- It would be nice to have a CSS template for devtools & Firebug theming
- Honza: update the readme file to point to the getfirebug.com alpha releases (also see gitter).
- We could perhaps maintain this page for release notes:
- Honza: mention Browser Content Toolbox for child processes on wiki.
- Honza: mention https://github.com/Gozala/jpm-addon
- Honza: mention that Nightly is needed for Firebug 3
- Help to new contributors
- explain that a lot of errors in the browser console is ok for now
- swapping from cfx to jpm could be confusing
1Q 2015 focus on following extensions
- FirePHP: Christoph Dorn interested
- FireQuery: Alistair interested, we should create a list of main features, so it's easier to analyze what platform APIs we need.
- Honza: Several devtools extension examples showing how to use new API already available (https://github.com/firebug/devtools-extension-examples)
- There is also HelloReact showing how to use web libs to build an extension.
- Honza: analyze necessary platform API
- Honza: FBTrace support for child processes
- Honza: blogging about "Extending DevTools"
- Honza: continue with NetExport porting to Firebug.next