Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Alex - look into spike in babylon issues
- FF16b1 went out today
- FF15.0 throttled today
- FF17.0a2 will be enabled tomorrow
- FF15.0 will be unthrottled/re-built no later than mid-week next week
- ARMv6 is now targeted for FF16b2
- FF15 Post-mortem on 9/11
- bug 785837 - Java 7 block.
- Currently testing infobar block.
- Waiting on plugin check page to be updated (bug 787136).
- Working on a blog post for the Add-ons Blog.
- Bugs filed
Win 8 Classic
- bug 786076 - Firefox crash in igd10umd32 with Intel driver version 22.214.171.1242 and HD Graphics based on Sandy Bridge
- bug 785940 - Firefox startup crash in _open
- Firefox for Android 15.0
- Release has a lot of startup crashes; overall volume is ok, though the startup crashes are worrisome
- will track more in beta/aurora next week.
- bug 769894 - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Hardware acceleration can only be used with a single UI thread. Original thread: Thread[main,5,main] mainly on ICS and above
- bug 700583 - Crash in nsPluginFile::GetPluginInfo @ pr_FindSymbolInLib
- fixed in 16 and up
- bug 774209 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at android.widget.PopupWindow$PopupViewContainer.dispatchKeyEvent(PopupWindow.java) on Gingerbread
- Waiting for ADU/change over for beta, aurora, nightly
- Mid-cycle testing; target sign-off for enabling 17 tomorrow (:AaronMT)
- bug 776497 crash in nsGlobalWindow::SetNewDocument
- qawanted dropped after 3 weeks of unsuccessful testing attempts
- bug 785808 crash in nsRootPresContext::RequestUpdatePluginGeometry (correlated to Hotmail)
- unsuccessful in reproducing, reaching out to broader testing audience
- bug 785837 (CVE-2012-4681) java 0-day - request for blocklisting java
- ashughes is assigned and testing the staged block
- bug 785748 xul!1.pgc getting packaged in Windows PGO builds
- Getting good coverage on the latest GA version of Firefox - woo hoo! Memory messaging successful.
- Performance update on page load times of Fx15?
- Launch was very successful, surge in downloads and ADIs
- Tablet support was widely featured in press
- New updates to google play store: video and privacy fields
- Form field placeholders no longer cleared on click but on first typed character  Deliberate or not?
- Norton on Mac seems to not be updated to support Firefox 15 yet (Norton on Windows is).
- Norton Confidential is telling users to use Firefox 1.5 or later, but doesn't have support for 15 yet (and it seems to be causing crashes). This is causing a lot of confusion for users. this is a discontinued product that has been replaced by Norton Identity Safe. We need to find out if there is an upgrade path for users
- Loss of Bookmarks on bookmark toolbar seems to be caused by the boox add-on. There's no update on their end so it's possibly something we broke (and may affect other extensions)
- We moved the UI for tabs on top bug 755646
- We changed some CSS border-image behaviors
- Smaller Issue with Text Input which is affecting Mobile as well. Keeping an eye on this in Feedback (Google Play, Input) to see how widespread it is. Was brought up in mobile meeting. 
- Comments/concerns on the Release Schedule during holidays.Please fill in the contacts needed section on the spreadsheet
- Questions around changes to Tabs on Top