Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Desktop 15.0.1 going live, unthrottled today (possibly as we speak)
- Go to respin mobile 16.0b2 coming today - release tomorrow 9/7 afternoon along with 16.0b2 desktop
- Go to respin mobile 15.0.1 coming today - release Monday 9/10
- 16.0b3 going to build on Tues 9/11 before EOD PT
- Add-on Guidelines.
- bug 786287 - Chasing Babylon.
- Talking to Norton about issues on Mac. They said the update was pushed before the Firefox release.
- bug 788423 [adbe 3325067] Flash hang in F_1152915508 on dropbox.com
- bug 787637 crash in js::NukeCrossCompartmentWrapper
- Have a lead here but it needs a test case
- 15.0.1 (ashughes)
- candidates signed off, waiting for release channel snippets to test
- 16.0b2 (juanb)
- 17.0a2 (ashughes)
- Nothing new to report, been distracted with 15.0.1 work
- need to meet w/lsblakk to find who should do bug 789125, based on yesterday we thought akeybl was doing it.
- discussion about when to build FF16.0b2 mobile and still be able to ship Friday afternoon. Decided to start building PDT morning, handover to QA by 9am PDT. This is ok by lsblakk and aaronT.
- Mobile 15.0.1 fixes bug 780543 - but regresses bug 759857 so if this comes up, the workaround is to enter text in portrait mode
- Also might see some intermittent keyboard crashes return due to bug 769520 which is what was backed out
- Catalyst 12.8 issues are still affecting many users on the forums. Bug 789251 has been filed to track the issue. Should we consider blocklisting?
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds