Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- Push of 33.0.2. Update to 5% to find out if we fixed our critical bug
- 34 beta4 is scheduled to ship today
- Liz - eta on desktop sign-off? Not sure when functional tests will be done.
- Aaron - mobile planning to sign off tomorrow
- A larger number of GFX crashes did hit Nightly in the last days, mostly starting 10/24.
- bug 1089766 caused a large spike on nightly yesterday.
- bug 1089413 spiked just like in other channels, due to the D3D11 check added in bug 1083071
- Some other GFX crashes that might be connected to this or D2D 1.1 support
- Crash rate is looking pretty nice!
- bug 1090338 is also a problem in Beta 4.
- bug 1090338 - Zooming does not work properly and the background is black in Google Maps while HWA is enabled.
- TCW this weekend
- Followed up with OMTC users on fix, looks good in general as reported by cww
- Will follow up on fix with any other updates
- No updates
- (lmandel) We are going to take a late dev tools related change in Beta. See bug 1078539