« previous week | index | next week »
Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 = Release
- 7 Performance (Tue)
- 8 QE
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
- callek, philipp, marco, avaida,CristiComo,petruta, adalucinet, Bogdan Maris, MBoldan, flod,teodora,MihaiN,MihaiP
- 48 beta 10 gtb today for Desktop & Android
- we look good, a few pending patches but nothing super critical
Release Health repo-rt
Release http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=release Blocking: 0 New regressions: 16 Carryover regressions: 9 Beta http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=beta Blocking: 1 - (expected: watershed for old OSX) New regressions: 3 Carryover regressions: 51 Aurora http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=aurora Blocking: 2 New regressions: 22 Carryover regressions: 127 http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=nightly Blocking: 0 New regressions: 96 Carryover regressions: 127
- [philipp] recurring issue with elasticsearch crash data https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1288179 (today's numbers in arewestableyet.com & search results were too low)
- [philipp] i'll be out for the next 2 1/2 weeks
- Enjoy \o/ will do :))
browser process crashes: 1.0 (green) - content: 0.11
- [philipp] two more fixes for top crashes going into beta 10:
- startup crash Abort | JS_InitWithFailureDiagnostic: u_init() failed | mozalloc_abort | NS_DebugBreak | NS_InitXPCOM2 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1262731 (1.4% of 48.0b crashes last week)
- crash in nsTHashtable<T>::s_HashKey | PLDHashTable::Search | mozilla::LogModuleManager::CreateOrGetModule https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1274913 (0.4%)
overall rate: 0.92 (green)
- Nothing new to report since Tuesday's Channel Meeting
- Several new crash signatures are all from one installation
Aurora / Dev Edition
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [desktop] [Andrei] WebRTC smoke testing currently ongoing.
- [desktop] [Andrei] Aurora 49 Testday taking place _this Friday_, 22nd of July - http://tinyurl.com/zhvchum.
- [desktop] [Andrei] 48b9 signed off with no blocking issues.
- [desktop] [Andrei] Pre-release feature sign offs ongoing.
- [desktop] [Andrei] Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" - we identified a possible issue affecting scrolling on touch-enabled devices, it's currently reproducible only on recent Insider Preview Builds (fast-ring). Will follow up.
- [desktop] [Bogdan] Hello 1.4.3 smoke testing completed - https://goo.gl/cQ9oyt.
- [mobile] 48 Beta 9 out without any major issue.
- [mobile] low on features for the next versions
- Please approve https://bugzil.la/1287439 for aurora (Issue with repo cloning, very low risk, broke android nightlies, since its not deterministic which branch [central/aurora] the jobs are actually updating to) Only needed on aurora the code is new as of Gecko 50.