« previous week | index | next week »
Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo [Guest URL]
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 = Release
- 7 Performance (Tue)
- 8 QE
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
- marcia, avaida, Andrew, Ioana , Ninu, MihaiP. Teo, Sorina , Bogdan, Cristi, Marco, Calixte, Ada, Camelia, Cipri, Cornel, Erin, Francesco, Mihai Boldan, Paul, Petruta, RyanVM, blassey
- Fennec 48 RC built
- 48 RC2 live on the beta channel
- Scary spike in term of startup crashes:
- Fixed the windows 10 issue
- but caused another issue: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1288751
"cause a assertion failure on windows xp like mentioned in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1290089"
Blocked Adobe Flash again earlier this week (regular monthly block) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1286380 Had a request to block LastPass - will happen tomorrow - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1289907
Release Health report
Release http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=release Blocking: 0 New regressions: 16 Carryover regressions: 8 Beta http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=beta Blocking: 1 - (expected: watershed for old OSX) New regressions: 2 Carryover regressions: 43 Aurora http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=aurora Blocking: 2 New regressions: 19 - Carryover regressions: 124 - http://mozilla.github.io/releasehealth/?channel=nightly Blocking: 0 New regressions: 95 - Carryover regressions: 129 +
- Investigating a possible issue with under reporting of crashes for the latest RC2 - email sent to socorro-dev and this is being tracked in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1289986
- marco and marcia Investigating a spike in startup crashes - https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/rkaiser/crash-report-tools/longtermgraph/?fxbeta-bcat
- 3.53 Crash Rate (b+c)
- Top Crashers: http://bit.ly/2adFk1m
- 1.27 Crash Rate (b+c)
- Top crashers: http://bit.ly/2abKltC
- 0.76 Crash Rate (b+c)
- Top crashers: http://bit.ly/2atxPVY
- 9.64 Crash Rate (b+c)
- Top crashers: http://bit.ly/2ahGUmE
- A few new bugs filed by kanru: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/Uptime/Logs#2016-07-27_-_kanru
- Nightly crash rate is still fairly high.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [desktop] [Andrei] 45.3esr sign off: ongoing (95% done).
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [desktop] [Andrei] WebRTC testing completed, no blocking issues.
- [desktop] [Andrei] Pre-Beta feature sign offs: ongoing.
- [desktop] [Andrei] RC2 signed off with no blocking issues and https://bugzil.la/1288751 verified fixed.
- [mobile] - Both Fennec 48 Beta 10 and Fennec 48 Beta 11 were signed off without major problems.
- [mobile] Fennec RC was signed yesterday also
- [mobile] We just had a meeting to cover the transition of Kevin for Context Graph and to be sure we have access for everything we need