Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
Callek, AlexSimonca, avaida, eviljeff, bogdan, calixte, camelia, ciprian, cornel, ccomorasu, dbolter, elan, florin, ioana, iulia, kbrosnan, lizzard, marco, mboldan, psilaghi, petruta,philipp, ritu, RyanVM, sorina
* We are on track to release RC3 desktop and RC2 fennec next Tuesday
New flash block incoming end of this week or start of next: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1302525
overall crash rate: 1.06 (browser: 0.92 + content: 0.14)
overall crash rate: 0.89 (browser: 0.78 + content: 0.12)
- [philipp] crash numbers for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1302343 are rapidly declining after symantec started rolling out updates signatures (>500.000 reports on tuesday, only a couple of 1000s today)
- general crash rate seems to have dropped by 0.1 after we started releasing e10s to more users on 48
Aurora / Dev Edition
- e10s hang on tab switch ? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1300411
- [Andrei] We'll start planning a testing session for this.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [desktop] [Andrei] Firefox 50 pre-Beta sign offs almost completed.
- [desktop] [Iulia] Windows Child Mode - Pre-Beta Sign off - Green. Apart from a few issues that are not related to this feature, there were no new issues uncovered during testing, just a few already known, low-impact bugs.
- [desktop] [Andrei] Firefox 49 has been spot-checked on macOS 10.12, to gain more confidence before the OS is released on Sep 20.
- Fennec 49 RC build 2 signed off.
- Some features got postpone but we are on track now on wiki and AHA