- Tuesdays @1630GMT/1230 EDT/0930PDT
- Vidyo ProgramManagement
- IRC #gofaster
- Etherpad for Minutes: https://gofaster.etherpad.mozilla.org/20150714
- John G
- Discuss Q3 goal updates per team:
- Client integration (Mossop/rhelmer)
- Build pipeline (mrrrgn)
- IdeaTown (nchapman)
- Updates (tarek)
- We now have a mailing list! If you're not on it, please add yourself: https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/gofaster
- Weekly status reports will be going to that list around Wednesday of each week and archived on wiki.
Roundtable and Q&A
- laura PTO 7/20 - 7/24
- newtabpage looking at shipping this way too
- PLR next week - any specific things to highlight? - status is green.
- Please add your team bugs to tracking bugs - see main wiki for details
- Release Pipeline:
- morgan - needs to talk to hello folks about how to ship it. Trivial best case is a no-op type add-on, could use Crash Me Now as a test
- jonathan - we need to establish what systems we want to test on
- (Laura) sylvie wants to know about the impact on IT (probably none just yet aka no hardware)
- are we supporting every platform? We are supporting for sure osx, windows and linux. (versions?) windows10 is a question for now.
- Action: Laura to follow up and determine what we're definitely supporting.
- nchapman - (breaking up) and jgruen - there is an "IdeaTown Master Plan": https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bew13QgnGriiMEEZMnI7XP6P2ieq6KiE0t4tDzrqcxQ/ now looking for Q3 shipping goals - setting up IdeaTown as its own thing above and beyond experiments. Planning for a teaser midway through the quarter and actual shipping add-ons by end Q3.