- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Handy local meeting time link
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
- It's release day!
- A warning that your OS X Mavericks build may stop/slow when the computer is locked/inactive
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Firefox 25 New Contributors
- Thanks to Amod (:greatwarrior) for improving SessionStore by fixing bug 758138! (ttaubert)
- Thanks to Felix H. Dahlke for working on multiple Australis related bug (bug 898783 and bug 879982) along with other non-Australis related bugs. (jaws)
- Thanks to Tareq Khandaker for cleaning up a Popup Notification test to share more code in bug 927680 (MattN)
- Windows XP TART results are now neutralized with the final blow from bug 921038
- mconley is working with jrmuizel to reproduce and debug the OS X TART regression now (that's the last one).
- Bug tracking: http://screencast.com/t/9dT8qeXkv
- Need to do a triage this week of the P3/P4/P5 bugs as they are now dwarfing the P1/P2 counts.
- feedback+'ed, working on new patch: bug 809056 - reduce thumbnailing impact when there are no thumbnail service consumers
- Landed patch on 27 to enable on beta and release (see bug 927688). Decided not to uplift to Aurora/26. It'll just ride the trains from starting from 27.
- in patch-review cycle: bug 902755 - Deadlock in mozilla::ipc::GeckoChildProcessHost::LaunchAndWaitForProcessHandle after turning on new tab page thumbnails
- filed: Bug 929742 - FX_THUMBNAILS_BG_CAPTURE_DONE_REASON_2 not showing up in dashboard
- bug 899276 - Don't collect/save private tabs
- bug 919835 - e10s support for state collection (sync) landed on inbound
- bug 930202 - Restoring during async collection can cause problems
- bug 930901 - Clean up and modularize SessionStore code a little more
- bug 930967 - Make tabs broadcast its state asynchronously when it changes
- bug 928335 - Restore Previous Session menu option is still enabled after Restoring Previous Session
- bug 928630 - Selected tab loads about:home when restoring a session
- bug 929849 - Tabs won't close (on BSD and PowerPC)
Places API asyncification
- bug 922756 Windows process sandboxing landed (bbondy)
- bug 919835 Session Restore landed on inbound (billm)
- bug 930967 Follow-up improvements to session data collection (ttaubert)
- bug 931534 back/forward dropdowns using cpows (billm)
- bug 931421 Enable useGlobalHistory for docshells in the child process (billm)
- bug 897061 Form autocomplete in progress (felipe)
- bug 932142 Tracking bug for browser-chrome e10s work (markh)
- bug 930788 Video DownloadHelper compat investigation (evilpie)
- bug 930787 AdBlock Plus compat investigation (billm)
- please use "feature" keyword on anything that is a new feature or even a major rework/refactoring of existing features.
- I've been heavily triaging Fx27 fixed bugs with verifyme or [qa-]. If you feel I incorrectly marked a bug [qa-], please remove that whiteboard note, then add the verifyme keyword with comment for steps to reproduce.
- rotating to Anthony Hughes for Fx28 on Nightly.
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(MattN's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)