- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Handy local meeting time link
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Does anybody know who "mahakjn774" is? They've nominated themselves for a Friends of the Desktop Team badge.
- Has merged to the Aurora channel!
- Still some titlebar funkiness to contend with on OS X - see bug 930094
- One of the changes made to improve customize mode transition performance is causing a visual glitch - see bug 967220
- Lots of other P2 and P3 bugs that we've got on our plate.
- The Holly backout branch will be tracking mozilla-aurora now.
- UITour will go live with Aurora (except Linux) this week (likely Friday).
- Thanks to Neil Deakin and his reviewers for their help.
- Other notable fixes:
- You should bookmark something! Unless you're on regular nightly (rather than your own build from fx-team) and windows aero in which case you should wait until tomorrow and then bookmark something. Thanks to Darrin Henein from the UX team, we now have funky animations for bookmarking. Woo! bug 931343
- Dragging fixes!
- Styling fixes!
- New non-physics-defying email link icon! bug 932235
- bug 959130 - Investigate Firefox 25 regression on sessionrestored
- bug 936271 - [Session Restore] Don't save history for dynamically generated iframes
- bug 967028 - history.pushState() and .replaceState() don't invalidate shistory
- bug 936630 - Add a Talos regression test for session restore times
Places API asyncification
- Backed out "smart batches" patch from Aurora and Nightly until we have onDeletePages (bug 818399)
- Mano working on onDeletePages (bug 937560), then we'll have to convert views to use it
- Fast bookmarks backups patch landed today, but bounced due to a (yet-to-explain) crash on shutdown (bug 824433)
- More nsIFile -> OS.File conversions incoming after bug 824433
- figuring out intermittent oranges
- sidebar button bug 960198
- social panel sizing enhancement bug 960991
- waiting on fhr data changes to generate better reporting
- meetings in SF this week
- bug 966467 Register different services/components for content processes
- bug 960783 Create a "New window in separate process" menu option in Nightly
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(MattN's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)