Iteration #23 Status Report
At the conclusion of Iteration #23:
- Points Completed: 76
- Bugs Resolved: 30
- Team Velocity: 59
- Velocity Range: 47 - 68
- At the conclusion of Iteration #23, given the historical velocity performance of 18,30,32,33,42,43,46,47,50,51,56,59,61,63,64,68,74,74,75,76,77,78,80, the Metro Team has a median velocity of 59.
- At a median velocity of 59, there is a 90% likelihood that the actual velocity for the upcoming iteration will fall between 47 and 68.
- With 75 points worth of work selected for the current iteration, there is a 90% likelihood that between 7 - 28 points worth of work could carry over into the next iteration.
- Note: The value of the work selection and range of point carryover is higher this iteration due to the full integration of point estimates from UX.
- The Metro Release Plan is now available for viewing which outlines our planned work over the next three iterations of the 30C-29A-28B release cycle - View Release Plan.
Iteration #23 Performance
- Team completed 76 points across 30 bugs which resulted in a median velocity of 59 points per iteration.
- Team velocity increased by 2 points from the previous iteration.
- 2 points of work was not completed during Iteration #23 and carried over as was previously forecast by our velocity range.
- Team accomplished a 97% point closure rate during Iteration #23 which is the highest rate they have achieved to date.
30 Total; 0 Open (0%); 7 Resolved (23.33%); 23 Verified (76.67%);