Firefox/Projects/Personas Uplift Exploration/Post 3.6
This is a rough plan for personas during Q1 & Q2.
- Maintenance mode, no significant updates - Q1
- L10n support - Q1
- Possible A/B tests, performed by stats team - Q1
- Remove and migrate data to AMO - Q2
- Full personas support - Q1
- Upload -initial mockup completed
- Review/approval queue - initial mockup completed
- Admin personas dashboard
- User personas dashboard
- Gallery redesign
- Homepage promo module
- Gallery view
- Detailed page view
- Add-on promotions
- Collapse personas into themes?
- Privacy settings?
- Licensing & TOS changes for new personas uploads and migrated accounts/personas
- Personas category in forum
- Migrate data from getpersonas.com - Q2
- Change "Get themes" link in add-on manager to go to AMO, not getpersonas.com
- Maintenance releases
- Continual development by Labs or contractor
- Remove confirmation bar after 3rd persona install?
- Dynamic Personas
- Page specific personas
- Self hosted personas
- Personas + theme capability
- Communicate website updates
- Communicate migration plan - end of Q1
- Engage and recruit reviewers - Q1
- On hold for now, difficulty and lack of awareness and value makes it difficult
- Gather help documentation and information to prepare for 3.6
- Remove confirmation after 3rd persona install
- Larger preview images in add-on manager theme tab
- Moderating google group - Ryan
- Extension l10n, bablezilla - Mario?
- AMO listing - Ryan & Nick
- Building builds - Mario