Firefox Social Integration
The objective of this project is to produce a set of personalized Firefox user experiences through an API that integrates social content from third parties.
The Social API is a new API to make it easier for web browsers to integrate with social media services. Once a social service provider is implemented for Firefox, it becomes possible for the browser to display in-chrome user controls and information related to that service.
|Project Management Oversight
The letters following each name stand for:
- R = Responsible for deliverable
- A = Accountable for the final decision making on some aspect of the project
- C = Needs to be consulted on key topics
- I = Needs to be kept informed
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review implementations for compliance with Social API Guidelines.
- Manage commercial relationships when applicable.
- Social API documentation (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Social_API)
- Social API guidelines (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Social_API/Criteria)