The new translation infobar supports Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese as target and source languages.
- The bar displays the webpage's language in a language drop-down, pre-selected to the language detected.
- The bar has Translate and Not Now buttons, and an Options menu-popup button
- Allows the user to correct this detection by choosing another language from the drop-down.
- Doesn't go away when Translate is clicked. Instead, it switches to "Translating webpage" and triggers the translation service.
- Displays success or error information on completion
QA testing is tracked here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Translation