- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- join irc.mozilla.org #bonecho for backchannel
- Firefox 126.96.36.199 Planning
- Advertising 188.8.131.52 Update to 184.108.40.206+ users
- Future of these meetings
- Any other business
Firefox 220.127.116.11 Planning
- will be a co-release with Firefox 18.104.22.168
- triage underway, here are some relevant queries:
- 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 drivers are Jay Patel, Dan Veditz & Mike Connor
- critical, topcrash, and security bugs
- bugs w/patch which were passed over during the 2.0 RC cycle
- jay to send email to dev.planning about nomination deadline
- axel: does that include L10N nominations?
- jay: I see that as being up to you, since you're the one managing that queue, as long as you can hold the code freeze date.
- Target Schedule:
- Triage/Dev: next 2.5 weeks
- Code Freeze: November 26th, 11:59pm PST
- Release: December 14th
- Vista Support issues - can we make this date?
Advertising 188.8.131.52 Upgrade to 184.108.40.206+ users
- the 220.127.116.11 update comes out today
- sherman: we'll have most 1.5.0.x users upgraded in a week
- need to decide next week if 18.104.22.168 will be "different enough" from 22.214.171.124 to hold off on offering an update until 126.96.36.199 is ready
Future of these meetings
- suggestion is that starting next week this be a weekly Mozilla 1.8.1 Branch Planning meeting with responsibility towards:
- 1.8.1.x release planning
- Firefox 2.x release planning
- Branch management policy issues
- they're already using 10am PST, they'll figure it out and take broader discussions to mozilla.dev.planning
Any other business
- NPOTB policy for MOZILLA_1_8_1_BRANCH?
- module owner approval should be fine, need schrep to think about this
- cbeard: might be best to keep a rubber-stamping approach
- where should 188.8.131.52 builds be available off of mozilla.com?
- proposing that we create a download page off of "Other Systems and Languages"
- include a lifecycle statement
- pkim is putting this together these pages now